Mark your calendar! The Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA) presents its 23rd annual Landfill Gas Symposium, March 8-11, 2010 at the Town and Country Resort in San Diego, California.
SWANA has issued a call for papers. The abstract deadline is July 31, 2009.
Conference Theme: Leadership in LFG Field Practices
The program of SWANA’s 2010 Conference will be centered on project case studies featuring new technology, emission control, system design & operations and unconventional applications.
- ALL abstracts must be submitted online by July 31, 2009.
- All abstracts and presentations must be original; not presented or published elsewhere.
- Abstracts should be between 250 and 500 words and explain clearly the goals and objectives of your project.
- All authors are REQUIRED to submit a final paper in order to present at the symposium.
- Only one presenter per presentation.
Don’t miss the chance to present your research or LFG project at the LARGEST annual forum on landfill gas! Submit your abstract now!
Questions? Contact Chris Hurwitz, Manager of Technical Programs at email@example.com