There’s still time to register for this year’s Environmental Compliance Conference!
On November 12, 2008, the EcoLog Environmental/Health and Safety Resources Group will host its fourth annual Environmental Compliance Conference at the Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel.
This year’s conference focuses on energy efficiency and carbon management. Learn how small changes to your mechanical services and facility plant operations can save you money reduce your carbon footprint and help our planet. Discover how collecting carbon credits may harvest rewards through emissions trading. Uncover the programs and incentives the government offers and measure your company against the National Energy Efficiency Report Card.
Our speakers will include:
– Peter Love, Chief Energy Conservation Officer, Conservation Bureau, Ontario Power Authority
– Fred Granek, Vice President, Toronto Region Sustainability Program, OCETA
– Dianne Saxe, Barrister & Solicitor, Certified Specialist in Environmental Law, Dianne Saxe Professional Corporation
– Chris Rickett, Project Manager, Watershed Planning, Watershed Management Division, Toronto and Region Conservation
– Sean Brady, Director of Demand Response and Industry Programs, OPA
– Doug Smith, Senior Consultant, Conestoga-Rovers & Associates
– Ian Carter, Director of Marketing Development, Direct Energy Business
For more information, contact Simuoko Frayne at 416-510-6867, or go to www.ecologevents.com.