The Plastics Environmental Stewardship Awards will recognize corporations and other institutions that have demonstrated environmental leadership and excellence through significant achievements in the categories described below. The achievements must involve plastics. Awards will be presented during GPEC® 2010 (Global Plastics Environmental Conference), March 8-10, 2010 at The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, Orlando, Florida, USA (www.thefloridahotelorlando.com).
1) Daniel Eberhardt Environmental Stewardship
2) Plastics Recycling Technologies and Applications
3) Plastic Materials from Renewable Sources and Applications
4) New Environmental Technologies in Conventional Plastics Materials
5) New Technologies in Processes
6) Enabling Technologies in Processes and Procedures
7) Emerging Technologies in Materials, Processes and Applications
8) Design for Sustainability
9) Significant Patent in the Environmental and Recycling Areas in Conventional Plastics, Issued in 2009
10) Significant Patent in Plastics From Renewable Resources, Issued in 2009
To qualify, all nominations must be received by November 30, 2009.
Nominations must contain detailed information. Nominations from customers or other qualified contacts are especially encouraged. If you would like to download nomination forms or know more about the Plastics Environmental Division, please visit the website
Please submit the nomination form to Gwen Mathis. Her contact information is listed below.
Environmental Division of Society of Plastics Engineers
GPEC® Conference Coordinator: Gwen Mathis
P.O. Box 441
6 S. Second St., SE
Lindale, GA 30147-0441