The Aluminum Association’s 2009 Buyer’s Guide is now online at buyersguide.aluminum.org
Completely updated for 2009, the sixth annual Buyer’s Guide online version makes finding information easier and faster. The online version includes sales contacts, addresses, and company information on:
- Over 150 primary ingot, recycled ingot, and master alloys manufacturers;
- More than 200 extruders;
- 125 companies specializing in drawing stock, bare wire, pigments and powder, forgings and impacts, ACSR and bare cable, and insulated/covered wire and cable;
- Almost 200 non-ferrous casting foundries;
- 100 aluminum distributors; and
- Over 350 suppliers to the industry—ranging from coil coaters to lubricant manufacturers to makers of protective apparel.
“This is the first time we have had an online and searchable tool for our members and suppliers to the Aluminum industry. This guide is comprehensive and is going to really take advantage of the considerable traffic we get at aluminum.org,” said Aluminum Association President Steve Larkin.
Companies wishing to be listed in the Buyer’s Guide or to learn more about advertising options contact MultiView Inc. at 800-816-6710 or email email@example.com