March 18 - March 20, 2019
The International Biomass Conference & Expo takes place March 18-20, 2019 in Savannah, Georgia.
This dynamic event unites industry professionals from all sectors of the world’s interconnected biomass utilization industries – biobased power, thermal energy, fuels and chemicals.
The event will feature a conversation with bioenergy association leaders from all areas of the biomass industry. Throughout the week, sessions will include speakers from USDA Forest Service, Wellons Power Group, Thompson Dryers, BRUKS SIWERTELL, and Husch Blackwell LLP, just to name a few.
In addition to our speaker line-up and technical sessions, we’ve put together an expo hall, equipment area and co-located event to provide attendees with a comprehensive overview of the current state of the biomass industry. The expo hall also features the popular Innovation Stage, where companies will have the opportunity to demonstrate the latest technologies used by their company and within the industry.
Here is what you should expect during the show:
Visit event's website
- Over 900 professionals focused on biomass will be in attendance
- Focused technical content and special events focused on pellets, thermal energy, biomass power, biogas, landfill gas and advanced biofuels
- 150+ exhibiting companies showcasing the latest technologies, new product launches, and valuable industry services
- Numerous networking events
- A pre-conference event, focusing on biomass preparation, handling and storage.