HILTON WINNIPEG AIRPORT SUITES
1800 WELLINGTON AVE, WINNIPEG, MB
The Go With Natural Gas Information Hub for Western Canada will be holding a half-day workshop for fleets looking to take advantage of natural gas for medium and heavy duty trucks. The workshop will provide information on:
• Comparing the properties, price, and environmental footprint of natural gas to that of diesel
• Factors to consider when determining whether NGVs are suited for your needs
• Evaluating your options and available technologies for filling stations
• Considerations for maintenance facility modification or new construction
• The workshop will also feature a fleet case study from an early adopter
Operations Manager John Sitarek will share Emterra’s CNG fleet and fuelling facilities experience. Plus, a broad range of industry experts will be on hand to answer your questions.
To confirm your attendance please contact Renee Grijzen at westernNGVhub@fpinnovations.ca or at 1-844-242-8485, or register online at http://westernhubworkshops.eventbrite.ca.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot at our free workshop today.
Visit event's website