Doppstadt is celebrating 50 years in the industry with an Expo in Germany.
The June 25-26 event features nearly 100 exhibits from the whole Doppstadt product range, including mobile and stationary machines, plants, belt drums, materials handling technology, and special solutions for water preparation and treatment. Even partners and suppliers of the Doppstadt Group will be exhibiting.
The Doppstadt family enterprise founded in 1965 with headquarters in Velbert, Wülfrath and Calbe serves customers in more than 40 countries worldwide using its distribution network and offering intelligent shredding, chipping, screening and sifting technology.
The Doppstadt-Expo is takes place in Calbe, Germany.
– Practical demonstrations on 12 hectare property
– Presentations by expert speakers
– Insight into the production processes at Doppstadt’s largest production facility
– Machine updates and new developments regarding Doppstadt machine models
– Presentation of Doppstadt ‘world firsts’.