Av. Claude-Nobs 2, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland
This congress in battery recycling will focus on:
- Update of battery legislation in EU and worldwide
- Safety issues & transportation regulations
- Recycling efficiency
- The great future of LEV, EHV, PEHV and EV battery systems
- The success of Li-Ion batteries technologies
- Country reports on collection and recycling
- Best available technologies for battery recycling
The congress is a perfect platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
- Learn from the speakers and exhibitors of the congress
- An exhibition and poster presentation area is integrated into the congress facility, where vendors meet their clients
- A workshop about Lithium batteries transport & safety issues will be organized.
- Cocktail reception and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors
The congress is also organizing a plant tour to the battery recycling plant “Batrec Industrie AG, Wimmis”.
myStromer AG will provide e-bike test drives during the congress, exclusively for the participants of ICBR 2015.
Visit event's website