In case you missed the memo, our one-day event about turning waste into energy and products is only a few weeks away. Entitled the “Waste 2 Energy Cleantech Conference,” the event takes place on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at the BMO Institute for Learning in Toronto. (That’s at 3550 Pharmacy Avenue, M1W 3Z3 for those who want to create a Google map.)
You can read all the details here:
The event is chaired by our contributing editor and new technology expert Joh Nicholson.
Here are a few of the topics from the website, and below that the contact numbers for registration and sponsorship opportunities.
- Products from Tires, Ontario Tire Stewardship
- Transportation Fuels from Waste, Enerkem
- Recycling Carpets, Aspera Recycling
- Recycling Mattresses, Recover Canada
- Plastic to Wax, GreenMantra Technologies
- Energy from Waste — 20 Years of Successful EFW in Ontario, Algonquin Power Energy from Waste Inc.
- Renewable Energy from Waste, Covanta Energy
- Sault Ste Marie: the Alternative Energy Capital of North America, City of Sault Ste. Marie
Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch and coffee break, and all sessions. For registration inquiries, contact:
For sponsorship inquiries, contact: