Lindner America LLC has unveiled its new URRACO line of mobile heavy-duty shredders.
The URRACO shredders are dual-shaft, low-speed, high-production shredders ideal for large scrap metal processors, tire recycling, construction and demolition, landfill compaction, waste haulers and auto recycling.
The URRACO 95 and 75 (see video below) are available in self-propelled and stationary diesel-powered models, and also as electric-powered stationary models. The URRACO 75 is also available as an onsite towable diesel-powered version.
The URRACO 95 DK is a CAT diesel-powered shredder with 770 HP and a capacity of well over 100 tonnes per hour when processing construction or demolition waste. A variety of shafts available are optimized for different materials and can be easily exchanged.
URRACO mobile heavy-duty shredders have many features and benefits that aren’t available in other heavy-duty shredders:
- Two movable, tilting hoppers help feed and manipulate materials to the tool shafts. The hoppers help hold materials in place during shredding, and also help manipulate materials if bridging occurs.
- Multiple shaft designs are available for shredding many different types of material. The unique shaft mounting system is optimized for the fastest and easiest shaft changes in the industry.
- Fuel tanks are placed on both sides of the shredder processing area, eliminating the need for doors and allowing for easier access.
- The discharge conveyor system is in three sections, which allows the conveyor to be folded up and over the machine into the infeed hopper. This makes the overall length of the equipment less than competing machines. The conveyors are constructed of galvanized steel, making them resistant to corrosion and easy to maintain.
- The optional ferrous overbelt magnet has a 30% higher Gauss rating than competing machines. Lindner’s adjustable height Magnet Mounting systems mean that the magnet is always parallel with the discharge conveyor.
- The large, colour screen on the operations panel makes the screen easier to see in sunlight.
Lindner America recently demonstrated the URRACO 95 DK in action at a landfill in Long Island, New York. Clients from the area who attended the demonstration were very impressed with the performance of the shredder.