Following the success of last year’s inaugural Waste 2 Fuel Cleantech Conference, the 2014 edition on Sept. 25 has assembled another strong group of experts to help explore Canada’s burgeoning waste-to-fuel industry.
Set for the BMO Institute for Learning in Toronto, this special one-day event will tackle some of the following industry hot points:
- Waste as Feedstock for Fuel Production, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Fuels from the Farm, Altranex Corp.
- Plastics to Fuel, Cummins Canada, Ltd.
- Alternative Fuel Options, Transport Canada
- Hurdles for Implementing Renewable Fuels Program, Canadian Renewable Fuels
- Our Green Fleet – How We Got There – Fleet Services, City of Toronto
- The Advantages of Bio-Diesel, Ontario Bio-Diesel Association
In addition to these presentations, the Waste 2 Fuel Cleantech Conference welcomes a series of featured speakers, including:
Andrew White, President & CEO, CHAR Technologies: Challenges and Solutions for Producing Clean Bio-gas
Mike Watt, President, Walker Industries: Commercial Opportunities in Landfill Gas Production
John Armiento, Manager, Waste Diversion, MOE: Environmental Benefits and
Real Economic Opportunities through Waste Diversion Policy and Regulations
Steve Kay, Manager, Distribution Business Development, Union Gas: The Business Case for Natural Gas Trucks in Ontario and the Environmental Benefits
Jorin Mamen, Executive Director & Network Manager, BioFuelNet Canada: Commercial Success of Bio-based Fuels
Register and SAVE NOW
For sponsorship opportunities contact:
For more information or to register, contact :
Address: 80 Valleybrook Dr., Toronto ON, M3B 2S9