The 19th International Congress for Battery Recycling (ICBR 2014) hosted by ICM AG will be held from September 24 – 26, 2014 in the Hotel Atlantic Kempinski in scenic Hamburg, Germany.
More than 200 international experts from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present the following topics:
- Update of battery legislation worldwide
- Results of the fitness check of the Waste Directives
- Lithium batteries: Safety issues at end of life
- Best available technologies for battery recycling
- Impact of REACH on the EU Battery Industry
- Successes and concerns in implementing collection schemes
- New challenges for battery manufacturers and the recycling industry
- New recycling technologies and processes.
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, colleagues and competitors.
The congress is also offering interesting plant tours to the following leading recycling companies:
- Dela GmbH, Dorsten
- Redux Technology GmbH, Bremerhaven
Volkswagen will organize test drives exclusively for the participants of ICBR 2014.
For more information and graphic material please contact:
ICM AG Mirjam Wagner, Schwaderhof 75708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Phone: +86 182 176 289 10 (Chinese)
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05