The National Recycling Coalition (NRC) announced its 2012 – 2013 officers and Board of Directors on August 28, 2012.
NRC President Mark Lichtenstein will be appointing committee chairs in the upcoming weeks. However, NRC says it is pleased to announce that Fran McPoland of (Colling, Swift & Hynes), a longtime NRC leader, will serve as policy committee Chair.
RONA Chair Marjie Griek and other RONA board members were guests at the recent NRC Board Meeting. The inclusion of RONA Board members will be determined when the legalities of the new partnership are finalized.
NRC board members:
- Stephen Bantillo, executive director, California Resource Recovery Association
- Mick Barry, principal, M2B2 LLC
- Susan Collins, executive director, Container Recycling Institute
- Jeff Cooper, operations manager, Ciotti Enterprises
- Spencer Duncan, exectutive director, Kansas Organization of Recyclers
- Bob Gedert, director, Solid Waste Services, city of Austin, Texas
- Dan Hagan, business development, Intercon Solutions
- Jim Hanna, director of environmental impact, Starbucks Coffee Co.
- Brian Hawkinson, executive director of recovered fiber, American Forest & Paper Association
- Bob Hollis, founder, Mobius Network LLC
- Jeff Miller, Indiana Recycling Market Development Board
- Michelle Minstrell, Waste Management Inc.
- Margretta Morris, director of environmental science and community affairs, Covanta Energy Corp.
- Lisa Skumatz, principal, Skumatz Economic Research Associates & Econservation Institute
- Bill Waltz, chairman and CEO, Strategic Materials Inc.