Minnesota-based Northshore Manufacturing has released a Bale Clamp Grapple specifically designed for heavy duty use.
This Bale Clamp Grapple is capable of handling different bale types and sizes. It can handle solid waste, paper, cardboard and other types with arms that move in and out on a horizontal plane, efficiently stacking and picking bales.
Other Key features/benefits/options include:
• Raised dimples on the inside of the arms provide extra grip, without damaging the bale, an important feature when handling solid waste bales wrapped in plastic.
• Variable opening from 25” (635mm) to 85” (2,159mm) allows for handling a wide variety of bale sizes.
• High pressure hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic manifolds.
• A 20” bearing and heavy duty, dual rotation motors provide quick and steady placement.
• Solid steel arms for maximum strength and durability.
• Made in the U.S.A. at our factory in Two Harbors, Minnesota.