Infocast’s 5th Annual Waste to Energy Development & Finance Summit is the gathering place where waste feedstock suppliers, waste conversion technology companies and project developers will directly meet with representatives from the financial community and other critical industry players.
Set for January 23 – 25, 2013 in Chicagi, Illinois, the Summit will explore a variety of industy issues:
- Get a post-election update on the impact of the election’s results on the Waste-to -Energy Market
- Evaluate the waste conversion technologies on the market and their path to commercialization and financeability
- Hear from Municipalities, Commercial/Industrial Waste Generators and Waste Aggregators as they discuss new business strategies and models designed to extract value from waste streams
- Hear from Utilities and Offtakers on how they are evaluating the latest Waste-to-Energy technologies and their contracting needs
- Meet the Financiers as they share their plans for Waste-to-Energy investments for 2013 and beyond
Register by December 21, 2012 to Take Advantage of the Early Bird Rate!
Click here for more information on the Summit.